Customers who receive an Item with a manufacturing fault or an incorrect item to the item ordered are entitled to either a full refund or replacement. Follow this procedure below:
1. Please contact email@example.com within three days of receiving your item. You will need to provide them with your name, order number, date of purchase and proof/pictures of the faulty/incorrect item.
2. You will then be issued with a Returns Form that you can print, complete and include with your return. Stick the label onto your return. If you use the original postage bag make sure you cross out any old addresses.
3. Take parcel into your local post office.
Once your return is received processing time can take 3-4 business days.
- Clothing will only be accepted if returned in its original clean condition with tags: unworn, unwashed, unperfumed, free from make-up & fake tan
- Postage must be covered to send the item back to us
- It is recommended that you use a traceable delivery method for all returns to ensure your delivery is safely returned to us. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to parcels returned to us.
- Items which do not satisfy the above Conditions of Return will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
Please note: A Manufacturing Fault with a product is when you would not have purchased it had you known about the problem/it is significantly different from the description/sample or demonstration you were shown/it is substantially unfit for its normal purpose/it is unsafe. This does not include small issues eg. loose threads on clothing.
Unfortunately if you are not happy with your purchase, full priced items or items using discount codes can not be returned as we do not refund for change of mind or incorrect sizing.